Monday, February 21, 2011

Check.

The wedding planning process is still going smoothly. We're getting things checked off our list left and right. We're going to be looking into caterers this week, and we think we've finally settled on what we're going to be doing with the florist. The bridesmaids will also be ordering their dresses this week as well Yes, I've finally found them (The dresses, not the bridesmaids....I've had those picked out since the day I got engaged. Ask my fiance!) Anyways...back to the subject of the dresses: They're the ones I've wanted since the beginning, but wasn't to sure if I could get them. They're all the same color and length, but different styles. I felt that way they could wear something that fit with their body type, as well as not being forced to wear something completely hideous that they didn't like. I would post pictures, but I don't want to ruin it. I think the girls are going to look great :)

Anyways, that's it for now. Sorry this post is so short!
Oh and I got my comment thing fixed, so please leave me lots! I like to know if people are actually reading this, or if I'm just blabbing to the open web.

2 comments:

The Super Awesome Maid of Honor said...

YAY! I cant wait to see my dress!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you two, you are the cutest couple!!!
Definitely keep up the blog... it makes me feel closer to home and old friends (not that you are all that old, actually).