Friday, April 22, 2011

And it was late.

So yesterday I wrote this long detailed post explaining how my computer had a virus and how it wouldn't let me write on my blog, blah blah blah, boring boring boring.

And then I accidentally deleted it.
And it was late.
And I didn't feel like re writing it.
So yes.
Virus = No blogging.

But anyways,
Life is going good! Wedding planning is going along smoothly (Check out our wedding website!) and I'm really really excited for August 13th. Really :) I can't wait to be a married girl (I originally wrote "woman" but I really don't see myself as a woman...I mean...I'm not grown up. At all. My fiance just bought me a stuffed lion that I wanted from Wal Mart...I don't usually see married women making their husbands buy them stuffed animals from department stores.) I already have a pile of things at Lee's apartment for when I move in :) Just gifts people have given us from our engagement party, Christmas, or have sent us in the mail...it's not a big pile or anything, but it makes me happy :)




1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

A lot of women have stuffed animals! So yes you are a women, I have been married for 25 years and still have some! We can't wait til you get married as our plan is to be there to see you as a beautiful bride!