My rant for today. (Sorry...its been a bad day)
I hate french class. Do you know what she's making us do tomorrow? A skit. In french. In front of everyone. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate french?
I hate Betty's class.
I hate printing. I loathe printing actually. With a passion.
I hate the people who tailgate me when I'm driving through Grottoes. Really people? Really?? It's just going to make me go slower. Yes. I will go slower.
I hate money. I hate having to pay for things. I like free stuff. Like hugs. And almost free stuff. Like the dollar menu at Micky Dees.
I like hot showers after long days.
And watching shows that make me laugh, like the Office (Though tonight's episodes...Not funny. Just sad.)
I love muddy buddys chex mix.
I love it when it's just about to rain in the summer.
I love wearing my fiance's jackets because they're so big and huge and comfy.
I love sweatpants.
I don't like it when my jeans get wet around the ankles.
I don't like it when I have to get up early for something extremely pathetic (such as french...or printing for Betty's class tomorrow morning)
But I do like mash potatoes and gravy.
Which I want at this moment. :)
Also...why is Hardees closed so early? And why isn't there an Arby's in Verona??
The end.
3 comments:
I love how your sister is doing a blog about finding joy and this blog is overwhelming amount of things you hate... by the way...the word verification I had to use to post this...Michael.
Bahhh Calvin! Hilarious!!!
awwwww hahaha, Lauren your so cute!! I miss you!!! Don't worry, school is almost over...and tomorrow is...FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!
Post a Comment