Ok. For my blog today I have decided to discuss something that has greatly affected me. It makes me sick just thinking about it, and I need to share my feelings on this subject with my little audience.
Camo.
Camo is for hunting.
Camo is NOT for weddings.
It's tacky.
Actually I don't even think tacky begins to describe camo used at weddings. Gaudy. Ugly. Repulsive. Take your pick.
Why? Why would you do that? These cakes don't even look...edible. Gross. And yes. It gets worse.
If one of my friends made me wear a dress like that in their wedding...I would sue. And be very very sick on the day of the wedding and be unable to attend.
Poor child. She doesn't even realize how ridiculous she looks.
Oh they think they are so cool. How...sad.




4 comments:
This is the most hilarious thing EVER! You are totally right! I am posting this on my fb for everyone to read hahaha
I am going to wear a camo suit and tie to your wedding...and possibly bring a turkey caller and a shot gun...oh will there be a place I can park my four wheeler?
I agree...after looking at the pics! The cakes yuck! The dresses a fashion don’t !
The tuxes are pretty awful.
As far as the dresses...well at least they paired them with a nicer blaze orange ; )
Post a Comment