Monday, May 23, 2011

These should be outlawed.

Ok. So I know that when picking bridesmaids dresses, you can't please everyone.
But honestly...there is a point where you cross the line. No bridesmaid should ever have to suffer when wearing a garment.

Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about.

 Why?? Why would you do this? What bride honestly thought "Oh I know! I want my bridesmaids dresses to be really pink, really puffy, and really provocative! What a great idea!" Wrong. Bad idea.

 Costumes are never a good idea for a wedding people.

 Ooooooo Rainbow. Not tacky in the least bit.

 More rainbow. People. Rainbow DOES NOT look good.

 This should be considered a sin.

 Why?

Think people think. If you wouldn't wear it out in public on a normal day/normal special occasion DONT make your bridesmaids wear them on your wedding day. Just don't.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

O my gosh. SO UGLY! wowwww

Margaret Johnson said...

But, but, but, what's wrong with the Star Wars one?? Ha ha I should show you some of the dresses I've had to wear over the years. One friend chose peach and teal as her colors. Can you say "1950's bathroom"?? (shutter)

Kirsten said...

I have a story about Star Wars, Elizabeth's (my cousin) sister-in-law and brother-in-law walked back up the aisle to the Star Wars theme song (or whatever it is).
Yes. It's true. Lol.

And, I agree with you about the dresses.