Friday, October 15, 2010

Hope This Doesn't Bore You

Finally - vacation! Fall Break couldn't have come at a more better time. This week has been so annoying and crazy and I'm glad its over.
Monday was fun. First I woke up sick and had to miss my first class. Then, due to an alarm dilemma, I was late for my second class because I had to rush to get ready and print off a paper. (Don't you love it how your flash drive disappears when you need it?) I love walking in late, especially when everyone just sort of stares at you when you walk by. Really people. Could you make it any less awkward?
Then there was the dreaded french class (which you'll hear me complain about a lot I'm sure). All I needed was a tissue and I preceded to lock myself out of the classroom. I couldn't get back in so I had to sit in the lobby for twenty minutes until class was over so I could get my stuff. Seriously, I must be the lamest person on planet earth. This stuff would never happen to anyone I else I know. So dumb.
So that was the start of my week. Wonderful huh? Needless to say, the rest of the week followed in this fashion.
There was Tuesday, where my typography professor thought it would be necessary to ask me in front of the whole class why I had missed last Thursday's class. Like that's anyone's business. I don't feel like explaining my health problems in front of a bunch of people who I hardly know. One of these days I'm going to come back with a really clever response to throw him off.
Then there was Wednesday. I was late for anthropology class (I'm never late!) and walked in during a movie about these people who walk on all fours or something...It was really sad but I was completely clueless as to what was going on. Again with the awkward stares. Then Philosophy. Turns out the paper I wrote was the wrong one. Oh fun! I get to write another paper on a totally pointless topic! Just what I wanted to do this weekend! (Wow I'm sounding really bitter. I promise I'm not). Actually it wasn't really that bad...My teacher said it was her fault because she hadn't posted the proper reading for it or something and so the due date was extended...but I was in a bad mood.
Not even going to mention French.
Then Thursday my project was finished on time but the printer completely screwed up the color so it looked like a 70's color palette had puked all over my finished piece. Delightful.
So yeah. Not so fun week. I ended up getting sick as well, which just kind of added to it I guess :) haha oh well. Today was much better and I'm looking forward to this weekend to start.

No comments: