There are certain things that happen to me, which I'm pretty sure only happens to me and no one else.
These things never happen to normal, every day people. Noooo of course not. They just get thrown on me.
For instance.
The window in my car sometimes gets stuck and won't roll down (I don't know why...I guess it just doesn't like me)
It kind of has a mind of its own, and decides when and where it chooses to work properly. Now... What would happen if I were to get pulled over?? I just know it would get stuck then. Because those things happen in my life.
And what would I do? I mean seriously...you're not allowed to open the car door. I would probably get pepper sprayed or something. And what if the cop can't hear me?
Cop: Roll down your window!
Me: (From inside the car) *muffled* Mi mwant! my mwidnow is bwowen!
Cop: I said, roll down your window!
How would I get him my license? I guess I would have to roll down the back window and stick it out there...but I mean who does that? Really? From now on I'm driving the speed limit.
3 comments:
Pahaha.
And, our other car used to have window problems!!
especially in your neighbor hood... they will pull you over for almost anything!
Lauren. Why weren't you going the speed limit in the first place?!
Post a Comment