Sometimes I go through creative spurts. I'm sure all you artistic (and maybe non-artistic) people out there know what I'm talking about.
Sometimes I just get in the mood to do something creative...I have to be in the right setting and have the energy for it. It can't be at a time when I'm uncomfortable or in a surrounding I dislike. It's got to be when I'm in the perfect setting. When I get into the artistic mood, I tend to block everything out and become completely absorbed with whatever it is that I'm doing. It's awesome.
All this to say, is that I have to be in the mood to write.
As you can see it's been awhile since I've written on this thing...I just haven't felt like I've had anything to say. I mean, lots of interesting things have happened to me and everything...but I just haven't been in the creative mood. So you'll have to forgive me.
Or maybe it has nothing to do with creative spurts...Maybe it just has to do with the fact that I tend to be rather lazy sometimes. I don't know why. I hate being lazy and putting things off to the last minute...But sadly, that is the fashion in which I conduct my life. So I guess I'll have to deal with it.
Anyways,
Christmas is here! And despite the fact that this week is going to eat me alive with all the school work I have to do- I am determined to enjoy it. :)
<Side Note> The title of my blog really has nothing to do with the subject of it...It's just the song that is playing on my Pandora at the moment while I'm writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment