Well...the Wedding planning has started :) It's going great!
We have set up two registries if anyone would like to check it out: Target and Bed Bath and Beyond.
We've set a date, and are currently looking at venues and reception areas. Andddd...I've gotten my wedding dress already :) Haha and it's crazy...we just went to look at ideas and I ended up coming out with a dress. It's very exciting!
I know we're getting a hasty start to this, but I have a very busy semester next year and I have get planning right away.
Thanks everyone for the congratulations. :) I love you guys and everyone has been so amazing!
6 comments:
♥ Yay! Sooo exciting!! I'm so happy for you and love you so much Lauren! I'm sure I'm going to love Lee too..lol
Sooo when is THE date?? You forgot to mention that in your blog... ;)♥~♥~xoxo~♥~♥
:)
I so happy for you! <3 We are looking forward to seeing you! You are going to be a beautiful bride! <3 I know because you beautiful inside and out! Love you! Auntie Cindy
I am so very happy for you. You are going to be beautiful because you are already beautiful. I know I will love Lee and I am looking forward to meeting him. I know he must be a wonderful young man because your dad would never have consented to allowing you to marry him...LOL...Na, I just kow he is wonderful because he chose you. :) xoxo
aw thanks everyone :) Auntie ferm the date is August 13th
August 13th???? I better get busy!!
Post a Comment