Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Post

Had an amazing Christmas!
Very relaxing...with lots of just hanging out with friends and family and shoving my face with lots and lots of food (my favorite) :)

I got some great gifts this year! New Fiesta dishes for the apartment once I'm married, some new clothes, a laptop case, and a new cell phone (which I'm super excited about. I was in desperate need of one ever since my last one committed suicide. I was using my dad's old phone, which is nice, but I missed my old one.) I also got a jewelery box (ya! no more storing jewelery in lots of little boxes which are stored in a shoebox. Moving up in the world!) I also got a pair of adorable boots from my fiance :)

I hope everyone else was spoiled this year...and I don't mean just by gifts. I hope you were able to spend time with friends and family and enjoyed the holiday season.
I can't believe Christmas is over!!
Oh well...There is always next year :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: