Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wearing pink hats and not being a jerk are in order.

If I was a police officer I think I would have a pair of pink handcuffs and pull over all the annoying truck drivers who think they own the interstate. Oh and I'd go after the guy who broke my windshield because a piece of rock flew out of the back of his dump truck. I'd pull him over too.

If I was a construction worker I would have a pink hardhat and not yell degrading comments to men as they drove by, because I have a real love life.

If I worked in the ER I would have a pair of pink cutting sheers and would look really cute in a pair of scrubs. Purple ones of course. Or blue. I like blue. And I wouldn't make my patients feel stupid. Unless they really were. And I definitely wouldn't ask a happy and cheerful young girl if she was battling depression and make her feel like a freak show. No. I wouldn't do that. (Yes maybe I'm still a little annoyed at my doctor. Plus. I want a pair of cutting sheers because my boyfriend had a pair and when I was playing with them one time. I accidentally cut his pocket when I was putting them back in...it cut through fabric like it was nothing! How cool is that?)

If I was a cowboy (or cowgirl...whatever) I wouldn't have a pink hat because I would look dumb. A pink construction hat is cool but I pink cowboy hat isn't. I would prefer a black one. I don't really know what I would do if I was a cowboy. I just thought I would mention the hat.

If I was a receptionist at any given place, I would wear extremely high heels and actually be helpful to people. None of this *in a snotty tone* "Ah...may I help you?" I really don't like people like that.

If I was a professor I would NOT wear frumpy sweaters and really bad pants with my hair pulled back in an ugly bun. I also would not think I was better then all my students and I would not respond to their e-mails rudely. I would be professional, yet I wouldn't be a jerk. I would let them out five minutes early on Fridays AND I would wear really cute outfits with high boots.

These are my thoughts for the day.
Sorry the pictures are a little cheesy. But that's ok :)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ok.
1. Christian Louboutin are my dream shoes.
2. I was JUST thinking today about the idea of me being a college professor and what I would wear (I think) and that I don't want to be called Dr. Richardson (or whatever my last name is). I like Miss or Mrs.

Danielle said...

Um you are adorable and I love you. I enjoy reading your blog posts :)