Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another one of my random rants.

I honestly really don't like schoolwork.
Im so over studying and writing papers about topics I really could care less about. I can't wait till next semester where I'll be taking classes I actually like and enjoy.
I'm so over french and all of its annoyances. I'm over taking tests and doing group projects.

Sometimes I just want to give up (on school) and become a nun.
It would be kind of fun in a whole Sound of Music kind of way. Maybe something exciting would happen to me.
But then again maybe not.
It would probably be ten times worse then french class...And french class is like my own personal Hades.
So being a nun would be like living in the inner circle of hell.
I guess I should rephrase my earlier statement....Sometimes I just want to give up and run away to Hollywood and become an actress. There you go :) That sounds much more pleasant then having to dress in all black and never being allowed to date anyone (I don't think Lee would like that...and I would hate it).

But back to reality.
Im stuck with french and tests and papers so I might as well suck it up and get on with my life. :)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

In the words of one of the girls I am studying with in Germany, "Just close your eyes and deal with it ; ) "