Wow I can't believe it's almost christmas! These weeks are flying by :)
I've started a lot of the wedding planning...of course I have my dress as I mentioned earlier, but we've also started look for venues as well. (If anyone has any suggestions that don't cost an arm and a leg feel free to let us know!)
We've got our cake already lined up, and the honeymoon planning process has already begun.
I'm sure we'll start doing a lot more once Christmas is over. We've kind of slowed down to enjoy the holiday and because my health hasn't been very well recently.
I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season :)
Merry Christmas!
And please...please....if I start becoming one of those really annoying brides who either:
A) Controls everything in the wedding planning process and makes everyone's lives a living hell because she's so uptight and crazy
B) Think being married makes them better then everyone else
C) Talks about only one thing: Getting married or Being married
-or-
D) Constantly uses the words/terms "fiance" or "this-is-my-last-time-doing-this-as-a-single-woman" in common every day usage (such as phone calls, texting, twitter, or facebook)
...Then somebody please just hit me with a blunt object.
You have my permission (Ok not really...but all those types of brides annoy me so please...just stop me if I fall victim into that trap)
Anyways...
I hope everyone has a great christmas :)
1 comment:
Christmas and wedding planning! Could it get any better for you?! Well, I guess if you'd stop being sick, that would be better. AND...you get to spend time with your dad!!
Post a Comment