Saturday, January 22, 2011

Save Those Dates and Fingers Crossed

Soo...It's been a little bit since I've written in here. Partly because I'm not sure anyone reads this thing, and also because I've been sick, or taking care of my sick fiance.
But everything is going well, especially with the wedding planning!
We found a venue for the ceremony and reception. It's going to be beautiful :)
We're now in the process of looking for caterers and florist. If any one has any suggestions, please share. I've been looking for photographers all week, and I finally found one who I liked and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Fingers crossed that it'll work out.
Lee and I got our engagement pictures done as well. Can't wait to see how they turn out :)
We also created our Save the Dates, and plan on ordering them this week.
This wedding planning process has been so much fun. I'm blessed with such a wonderful fiance who has been so helpful, and I couldn't ask for a more supportive family and friends. (Thanks Calvin for creating your own photography business just for us. You are trying very desperately to get in this wedding. :D )

1 comment:

Jason Bane Sage said...

I read this thing! :-D

You sound like Stef...bustling here and there, worrying about dresses and photographers...aah, you silly brides. :-P